Breast Growth For Genetic Males
Hello - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Genetic Males Personal Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: Hello (/showthread.php?tid=30975)

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 20-01-2024

New Bra ....

My quest to find a traditional bra ... continues.

In all cases, there is an empty gap space on the top boob area. I don't have this issue with sports bras or even wire-free bras. This one fits great everywhere but the top of the breasts. It's not so bad when sitting, but when standing or walking is when it's noticeable.

Hanes seems to be my go-to brand for women's shirts, pants, bras & panties, although my quest for this style of bra, continues.

Anyway although I'm disappointed, I remain hopeful that one day I'll find a bra that fits. Perhaps it's my barrel chest. I am not as fortunate as my slender sisters.

[Image: IMG-0446.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0440.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0391.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0403.jpg]

Beth14 - Beth14 - 20-01-2024

You look Fantastic.

RE: Hello - Chestnut - 21-01-2024

Hi Stevenator,

I completely agree about the top boob problem - it drives me crazy too, and I am still looking for that perfect bra myself.

I conclude that the problem is that bras just aren’t designed for the broader male chest with our breasts being just too wide-set and shallow rooted. Maybe one day a bra manufacturer will wise up to a significant missed opportunity and start make bras for people rather than exclusively for women?

That said, I do envy your fantastic achievements and hope that someday I catch up with your development!

Chestnut

RE: Hello - Stevenator_ - 21-01-2024

Thank Beth & Chestnut. I do agree about the broad chest. I'll probably just have to stick to wire free & sports bras.

RE: Hello - HelloDiDi - 21-01-2024

What is a "male" chest and what isn't? Just to remind that there are plenty of cis women who have the same wide chest issue... As in wide set boobs with a gap in the middle, upper cups not being full when everything else fits. I had that problem too until recently its been getting less and less along with growing fullness sideways.

The only kind of "male" chest that can actually be a problem is a HUGE barrel shape thing that some guys have. The typical issue is not the size of the chest but shape. Women more often have it flat from front, whereas men have it more rounded, obviously it means that more rounded shape will accentuate the gap and boobs are further apart.

Peculiar thing is how many have the band size shrink once they're on HRT for long enough. One of the most dramatic ones I know is Jamie here on BN. I went down from 40 to 34 and later I have gone up again to 38,5" at the moment, to the situation where 38s are very supportive and 40s are barely enough worn on tightest setting. So I guess my chest is a female one then as average is 32-36? 38 and 40 at the typical upper end of average. My fiance (AFAB non binary.) wears band size 42 btw and she's pear shaped, doesn't look anything out of ordinary. I have a friend who used to be obese, then she lost a lot of weight and her band size still was left at 46 and she's a cis woman.

The point here is that there are gazillion cis women out there with exactly same problems and the main problem is that bras are made for "average" women to maximise profit. Its goodamn stupid! Bras should have at least custom wire width, shape and depth, cups should have volume and depth and so on, far more than just band and bust measurements and generic sizing. Like for me there's two problems, I'm just at the point where finding cup volumes at my band size is getting diffilcult, some bras have way to deep cups for my shape or that the cups don't have enough space on the sides to accomodate shallow and wide shape with lot of volume. It sucks, they're always made for averages and certain shapes which doesn't give af about anyone who has different shape.

My band last year dropped to 42. When I first started HRT, it was a 46. The last time I measured I think it was a 44. Buying bras has always been a pain in the butt for me. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you, DiDi.

At least the Hanes wire free bras are incredibly comfortable.

RE: Hello - BlackButterfly - 21-01-2024

Bra components (straps, clasps, under-wires etc) and patterns are available from places like Esty; I'm considering giving it a go, gota be worth a shot to get something that fits.

Edit:
A quick search of Etsy throws-up a number of complete bra kits, about £30 (UK).

RE: Hello - HelloDiDi - 21-01-2024

(21-01-2024, 08:34 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  My band last year dropped to 42. When I first started HRT, it was a 46. The last time I measured I think it was a 44. Buying bras has always been a pain in the butt for me. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you, DiDi.

At least the Hanes wire free bras are incredibly comfortable.

It is because right now I'm wearing 40KK, its ok, but the band is tiny bit too long... I'll grow into it but this one wont be spot on perfect, I'm sure of that. Then after the surgery things get interesting. This stuff wont stop growing more either, but typically biggest cups in any given band size is L cups in UK sizing, that's usually I think Q in US sizes. After that, there are no sizes in normal shops and getting ever bigger bands does not work obviously.

At least the shops who stock usual big sizes also stock long band lengths too these days. Big Grin But yea, very soon its custom orders as there is nothing else available. At least Polish shops are good at this and there's plenty to choose from.

Anyway, I wanted to make a point about the "male chest" vs. "female chest". There is no such thing! There are averages, the sizes for both men and women are a bell curve with men typically landing about 2-3 sizes bigger on average, the bra problem exists for everybody because manufacturers want to cut losses and maximise profits. The assholes don't care that all people are unique, bras should be like shoes, tailored for the individual.

Thank you, BB & DD.

Beth14 - Beth14 - 21-01-2024

I like the Hanes also. Very comfortable