Breast Growth For Genetic Males
NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition (/showthread.php?tid=31136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 07-05-2023

Hello

- Last Friday, I went to lunch with 3 colleagues. for the restaurateur, there were 3 men and a woman.
There is no more error for me, I am taken for what I am, a woman.

- I bought some tops. I lost kg, I went from over 94kg (207.2lb) to less than 86kg (189.6lb). The belly is less visible. I can afford tighter clothes.
My goal is less 84Kg (185.2lb) for the summer.
For the chest, I will pump the right breast, so that it is symmetrical to the left and I stop there.
I have more breast than other women I know and other sources.

[attachment=20018]  [attachment=20019]

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - IanW55 - 07-05-2023

Well what to say apart from very nice indeed, you look very good the tops suit you.

I have some work to do to get near your standard
Liz
xx
Kiss

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 07-05-2023

(07-05-2023, 08:41 AM)LizW55 Wrote:  Well what to say apart from very nice indeed, you look very good the tops suit you.

I have some work to do to get near your standard
Liz
xx
Kiss

Yes Liz, I'm beautiful.

3 years and 6 months of NBE and 9 months of HRT and a lot of self, Put all in a cauldron, a little pinch of this, a little of that, and drink a spoonful and shoo a young woman. (I'm a fan of Harry Potter, by the way, I bought the new games on Xbox one)

We will not say that I am 59 years old.
For you, we will work on it.

Kisses Liz Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - DDs_for_me - 09-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 01:33 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  
(04-05-2023, 08:49 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  So beautiful and amazing!!! Heart

Hugs Jennifer!!

~H

Hello DDS for me,

Thank you for your kind words against me.

You are a mystery.
I tried the "Revelo" spell, but your magic is stronger.

The first time you reacted to one of my threads was on the Ainterolherbs forum on 2020-05-08 (in May).
Thank you for always being present.

Kisses DDS for me Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Jen,

Sorry. Not a lot of progress on my end over the years or else I'd have something to show. Mostly due to a combination of constraints that are my own choosing and partially my lifestyle.

But if you're casting spells, I'd greatly appreciate a Breastus Enlargeo to aid my efforts! Lol  Big Grin

Thanks for thinking of me!

Hugs!
~H

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 10-05-2023

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 18-05-2023

Hello,

I wanted to tell you about my recent contacts with a director of a French Trans association 30 km from my home. (She is a trans woman herself)
I was able to discuss for the first time with another person like me (like some of us) in France, first on the phone for 2 hours then during a meeting of the association, then a visit to the town hall of the place of assembly for the day of homophobia in France and it ended up at her house for a quick meal.
I have of course already dialogued with Mane in French directly.

I met 3 trans women in total.
This association, of which I am now a part, will allow me to give a boost to my transition.
There are many helps:
From the change of the first name, with the things to do and those not to do.
procedures for operations.
Approaches to gender change.
Etc...

Well, that's all for now.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - IanW55 - 18-05-2023

Hi Jennifer,

Great news, to be able to converse with other like minded people will help you in a big way, as they say they have walked where you have yet to walk, now you have a good foundation it will help you avoid some of the mistakes others before you have made.

Keep smiling, you are really doing well.
Liz
x
Kiss

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 24-05-2023

Hello

Take advantage of this last photo, it is one of the 3 remaining on the entire site.
I went in a skirt last weekend at my mom's.
I'll let you know more at the end of the week.

Kisses to all Kiss

Jennifer Hug

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - IanW55 - 27-05-2023

Hi Jennifer,

Just want to comment on here you really do look fantastic, though I have already told you via other means, just wanted to formally say well done and Good Luck.

“Au revoir” & Bonne Chance - Je ne pouvais pas tourner le dos à ma chère amie

Lots of love chat via other means
Yours
Liz
xxx

RE: NBE to HRT, Jennifer's Transition - Jennifer - 28-05-2023

Well, well, that's the end, I removed all my photos, all my progress (there are 4 photos left) I'm going to stop posting here.
I passed the course of the one who absolutely wants bigger breasts, it becomes an obsession for some. I'm at a good C cup and that's fine with me, I'd just let the hormones do their thing.

I met two presidents of transgender associations 18 and 30 km from my home and I became a member of one of them in the city where I work, which tells you if it is practical.
They will allow me to make my first name change file.
They also have the necessary contacts for surgical operations, but not only that, there are also assemblies, meals, outings.
My life is in France, not on a forum on which there are mostly Americans.
I am now on Facebook, and a small group on Telegram and to be there, you know who to ask.

No one will miss me, since no one noticed that I had removed all my photos for over a week, and zero posts on my last message, and my last three photos.

I am more than disappointed.

I thank all the same, all those who follow me, whether on Ainterolherbs or here on Breastnexum. I still deplore two members of BN who dropped me. If they had continued to talk, I might have stayed.

I thank a member who advised me on a diet, so far I have lost 10 kg.

I thank Lotus for its work and these advices.
Special thanks to Liz and Lotus.

For those who would like to keep in touch, send me your Email, you will have mine in return.
Liz and another person have stayed in touch.

Stay healthy, kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug