Breast Growth For Genetic Males
HT's HRT - Printable Version

+- Breast Growth For Genetic Males (https://www.breastnexum.com)
+-- Forum: Reference (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: HRT Programs (https://www.breastnexum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: HT's HRT (/showthread.php?tid=30169)

RE: HT's HRT - Mashtenn - 31-08-2023

I've read articles from women who breastfeed and wrote the same about their nipples.  I believe you're on the right approach.  My nipples were sensitive today after pumping followed by supple nips.  They were already sensitive to cooler weather.  I can only imagine this winter.

RE: HT's HRT - HelloDiDi - 31-08-2023

Yea, the main things that kept repeating were about endless moisturiser and just pushing through and building a tolerance. Its no wonder I'm having this going on, six hours a day is a lot. But I take their word for it, keep on going and and have some thick lotion around. Maybe I'll add that along with the topical creams as I mess up my boobs with those anyway, top it off with drop of lotion daily and then some between sessions. Interesting as blisters heal fast when they dry, but skin also breaks easily like that, the point is to keep everything damp and push it until tolerance builds up.

RE: HT's HRT - myboobs - 31-08-2023

(31-08-2023, 05:14 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I dug up some interesting information about nipples blistering from pumping, or from a hungry baby, both pretty much do the same anyway. Most women commenting on the thread said that the blisters typically do not get infected easily and mostly they go away with just building up a tolerance. Way to deal with is is moisturize like crazy, free boob time between sessions so just air treatment and pushing through. All of them said it goes away after a while and the key is to keep nipples from drying up. Which is exactly which caused badly broken skin and even bleeding to me in past.

I'll take their word for it and keep pushing it with the pump and apply a whole lot of lotion between sessions, I know some good ones for this already so I guess I'll stock up and just keep pumping. Right side took a hit again, pumping after sauna with skin being extra soft seemed to push me over the edge. But knowing better now, I'll just keep at it. The worst should be a slightly unsightly nipples for a while. It appears they all reported this from first weeks to +1 month of nursing so it shouldn't take ages to get better. My pumping regimen is kinda tough at seven to eight 45 minute sessions per day so its quite a lot, no wonder my super sensitive nipples take a bit of damage from it....

So air, free titties, ton of lotion and keeping at it is the plan. I'm pushing near seventy hours already on fiftteenth day, by this pace my monthly hours will break all records from the most intense noogling. No wonder things are getting milky already. Blush
I believe best way is how natural baby feeding is done .
normaly baby needs to be fed around every 4 hour.
you could keep that every 3-4 hr rhythm of pumping 
and results might be better . Baby normally suckle 
for around 10-15 min . Worth a try and see what happens.

we want a milcher, a good cup at every milch  Big Grin Big Grin Tongue :p

RE: HT's HRT - HelloDiDi - 01-09-2023

The reason why I'm doing crazy hours is that I'm doing maximum stimulation for now, its working like a charm so far. If I start to lactate a lot, I might well drop the frequency a bit as this is a lot of pumping. Right now I'm having my breakfast and doing first session. Big Grin

EDIT:
Little update, first session of today done, left side was totally soaked wet, but right side had a whole lot in the cup, enough to need to wash the cups! First time this happens. O_O It appears that the 7-8 sessions per day is truly working onpushing my prolactin way higher as supply keeps going up and up. I wonder how it'll be in another week or two, this I think is the brink where droplets become streams. And as usual, right breast is somewhat more active. I love this so much, never thought that pumping on its own would make this much of a difference! Also this morning before pumping I noticed my nipples having obvious permanent growth happening, even when not stimulated at all they appear bigger now. I guess I just cracked the secret for nipple growth as nothing else has worked on me before.

I will update as things develop, this is so exciting. I'm loving every second of it. ^_^ The whole thing about having functioning breasts, being able to feed a baby, omg, this means to much to me. As I can't give birth but I am capable of being a mother and feeding a child, means so much. Its likely a dream too far, but I would absolutely cry my eyes out from happiness if I one day could be a surrogate mother to someone's child. I think this is one of my biggest dreams, I've cried so much for not being able to give birth. My fiance also has this problem, she only gives birth to angels as her body doesn't want to function. She understands my pain on this so well.

RE: HT's HRT - myboobs - 01-09-2023

(01-09-2023, 06:49 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  The reason why I'm doing crazy hours is that I'm doing maximum stimulation for now, its working like a charm so far. If I start to lactate a lot, I might well drop the frequency a bit as this is a lot of pumping. Right now I'm having my breakfast and doing first session. Big Grin

EDIT:
Little update, first session of today done, left side was totally soaked wet, but right side had a whole lot in the cup, enough to need to wash the cups! First time this happens. O_O It appears that the 7-8 sessions per day is truly working onpushing my prolactin way higher as supply keeps going up and up. I wonder how it'll be in another week or two, this I think is the brink where droplets become streams. And as usual, right breast is somewhat more active. I love this so much, never thought that pumping on its own would make this much of a difference! Also this morning before pumping I noticed my nipples having obvious permanent growth happening, even when not stimulated at all they appear bigger now. I guess I just cracked the secret for nipple growth as nothing else has worked on me before.

I will update as things develop, this is so exciting. I'm loving every second of it. ^_^ The whole thing about having functioning breasts, being able to feed a baby, omg, this means to much to me. As I can't give birth but I am capable of being a mother and feeding a child, means so much. Its likely a dream too far, but I would absolutely cry my eyes out from happiness if I one day could be a surrogate mother to someone's child. I think this is one of my biggest dreams, I've cried so much for not being able to give birth. My fiance also has this problem, she only gives birth to angels as her body doesn't want to function. She understands my pain on this so well.
I am so happy for you. You have smile on your face .
one step at a time and you will get there .

The lactation experiment is really going extremely well. Girlfriend just brought me really nice thick medicine cream which is pretty much meant for this, its gentle and can be used on so much from cuts to intimate areas and the label mentions nipple injuries specifically. I just washed and applied some. And I got dressed, I promised bra pictures with my new love affair which is my fifth in a row Elomi Molly, so here it goes.

[attachment=20696]
So this being my fifth Elomi Molly in a row, I've gone through 36J, 34K, 34KK, 36KK and now 38KK, I have concluded that the cups folding easily is a feature and great thinking for a nursing bra, see how elastic the outer part of the cup is? This is why it never sits straight until I'm absolutely bursting out of it. Not the prettiest thing to wear without something covering it, but this is obviously a feature.

[attachment=20697]
See how little it takes to unfold the cups, I wish they stayed so neat, it would look better, but I take the comfort any time, besides it looks great with clothes and I so much love the pattern on this one, I think its the prettiest of them.

[attachment=20698]
To show that I did not fuck up the sizing, look at this, I'm leaning forward. See how my breast rests right against the inner supportive part? That piece makes a funny bump when they get overly full and it looks sort of silly. That part is against my breast at all times, I really like the way they designed this, its so comfy and yet extremely supportive.

There's not enough praise I can say about these bras, bit pricey especially on bigger sizes but its so good to wear! Its not flaunting but obviously makes a really nice round shape, for once full cups are actually full. These work really well on wide & shallow breast shape so I bet many trans women and guys who wear bras would love it. But then again, its not meant to flaunt. Goes absolutely support and comfort first like a good nursing bra should but its also pretty and they make wide variety os sizes. I wish there were more colours, I've had the pale pink, black and now the darker pink which I find the prettiest. Afaik Elomi does make some other finishes too but they seem to be hard to find. High recommendation for anyone wanting a super comfy full cup bra, this is spot on amazing for shallow and wide shapes, great for bringing out hidden projection and still being sort of modest, really good for daily wear. Big Grin

RE: HT's HRT - Mashtenn - 01-09-2023

Your progression is awesome.  You also look great in your bra.

Just a quick late update before sleep, I just started last session for today. I had to empty the right side cup as there was a whole lot of milk from previous session, I hadn't even noticed how much until now. :O Left side has been much drier but the direction is obvious. I'm surprised how quickly its starting to work and I never through pumping alone would be enough to do this. 

It keeps getting better and there's something obviously changing with my hormone levels because I keep getting way more mood swings than usual, likely prolactin at least being way higher than ever and what else does lactation do? Its not that simple and I know it, I can feel it. Right nipple in particular is getting quite a lot of blisters, I'm testing out the advice I read, tons of moisturiser and just pushing through and building tolerance and lot of free boob time.

So far so good, it looks quite ugly but doesn't feel too bad excluding absolutely bonkers sensitivity. I have never experienced it like this. Also my entire areola area looks very different, its way more pronounced and pointy, as if my breasts are at all times ready for being suckled. I love this, I want more. Hug

EDIT:
Morning update, I just did first session of the day. Left side quite dry for now, but I had to empty everything middle of the night, right side as active as ever, had to empty the cup again. Interestingly the advice about blistered nipples appears to work. Lot of dead skin peeled off, yuck, but below there's brand new skin which appears to not be getting blistered any more. Braless time and lotion after every session seems to be the key as it was said to be. I've had this before, nipples heal quickly, but I didn't expect them to heal like normal while still keeping the crazy frequency with the pump. I'm aiming for another six hours today. Weather is rainy so not much reason to go out today, I have plenty of time.

I think I'm starting to confirm permanent nipple growth coming in. They're so much bigger even before pumping, tiniest touch gets them going and ready. Also heaviness and sagging going on I've never had before, aches have become extreme when it comes, massage helps for a while and so does pumping. My girls are becoming so active, its awesome.

RE: HT's HRT - HelloDiDi - 02-09-2023

One day shy to 26½ months and the situation looks like this. This is what my nipples are like now at all times pretty much, I did take a break after pumping before snapping these photos. I should update the fifteen day timeline tomorrow, lets see if I'm on the mood and get a decently comparable picture taken.
I really like the way they're starting to sag, its just spot on living my dreams.  Hug

[attachment=20700][attachment=20701]

RE: HT's HRT - Mashtenn - 02-09-2023

Awesome pics.  I can see how they are coming along and your nipples and areola's are increasing in size.  I'm very happy for you.